Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Introduction

Hi.

My name is Aziah Mohd Taib. I'm creating this blog for JKP Zon 20, Dun Sri Serdang. Our hope is that with the existence of this blog, we can enhance communication between the masses and JKP ( Jawatan Kuasa Penduduk Zon 20 ). We hope to have feedback from readers and we can post events and announce programmes we have for you in this blog.

Thank you for your participation.



As'kum,

Nama saya Aziah Mohd Taib. Saya mengadakan blog ini untuk JKP Zon 20, Dun Sri Serdang. Harapan kami agar dengan adanya blog ini, kami dapat tingkatkan komunikasi antara penduduk sini dengan JKP ( Jawatan Kuasa Penduduk Zon 20). Kami juga berharap untuk mendapatkan tindakbalas daripada pembaca, dan juga, kami dapat memaparkan aktibiti kami dan memaklumkan program-program yang kami sediakan untuk anda semua.

Terima kasih atas kerjasama anda.

2 comments:

samat moain said...

Salam,

I am a resident of Sri Serdang.

Its good to have a blog like this where the learned people of Sri Serdang can communicate and discuss matters of common interest within their own community.

Congratulation on your effort.It would be much better if you could introduce yourself and JKP Zon 20 in detail so that the people will know for sure how they can participate and contribute towards the betterment of Sri Serdang.I am talking about the parameters and scope of jurisdiction the blog owners have in relation to relationship between the residents, MPSJ and the other govt institutions and bodies.

I have been following the Subang Jaya Residents blog and I see they are quite successful in getting the residents involved.

http://www.usj.com.my

aziah said...

Thank you samat moain for your comments. InsyaAllah soon, I will introduce myself and the whole JKP line up. In fact, I'm planning a ramah mesra day between the JKP and the residents of zon 20 next year and I have a whole list of events in my head for JKP Zon 20. InsyaAllah, when we have finalise matters, I will announce ASAP.

And yes, the main purpose of this blog is to facilitate communication between JKP20 and the residents in this area, and of course, we would also like to communicate and have an exchange of ideas and offer friendship with others from other areas. Please feel free to comment and voice your opinions for the benefit of improving the livelihood of all the rakyat in Malaysia.